Physicians East Non-Discrimination
Physicians East complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Physicians East does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact the Operations Manager of the location.
If you believe that Physicians East has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Heather Roebuck-Director of Operations
1850 West Arlington Blvd
Greenville, NC 27834
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Heather Roebuck, is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office of Civil Rights Compliant Portal, available athttps://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
US Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHHBuilding
Washington, DC 20201
1-800-368-1019, 1-800-537-7697 (TDD)
Compliant forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.